Who rides around SW Ohio?

JasonsBanshee

I've been around BHQ since the Lee days.  Built a few, sold a few and used to eat, sleep and drink riding.  After a family and traveling for work (I've been in 5 countries in the past 4 weeks), I've since gotten away from riding as much as I used to.  Just over a year ago I built the bike in my sig.  I dumped a lot of cash in it and sadly, I've only rode it a couple times to make sure she's running good.  I bet I don't even have 2 hours on it!  I still have the same 5 gallons of race fuel that I bought for it over a year ago which is crazy when considering I used to burn through triple that in a weekend.  It's time for a change, but nobody around here that I know rides anymore!  We have Big Rock that closed, Badlands that is 3 hours from me, Haspin that has always been a mud pit and I've never been to Big Maples because I've heard it's a mud pit too.  So I'm looking for people that ride in my area.  Who lives/rides around SW Ohio? 

No one really rides banshees around here many more. There is some drank racing that happens, but no trail riding.

Haspin is getting better but always full of trashy people.

I only know of a few people around cincy that have sport quads, most have 4x4 and sxs.

Here is a map of locations from a ohio atv and sxs group.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zCcKuMBk87zE.kyCmT45e_l10&hl=en_US

Same thing I see here.  Everyone has 4x4s and love to go in the mud.  I like the mud too, just not on the Banshee.  Sucks man.  Do you ride around here any?
Edited by JasonsBanshee