"The Reaper" build is beginning!

6point6

Looking good man. Like the other bike you picked up. Will be a handful for your wife.

If you ever sell the bumper on the middle bike hit me up, mines bent all to hell.

I'd be happy to sell it to ya, make me an offer!

almost looks like oem cylinders but im old and blind so i could be wrong :D

You're right, it was a mistype on my part. it is a stock cylinder 421. I've got too many terms floating around my head tonight with the cub/supercub/wampus cub/cheetah cub.....too many cubs haha

984b43cfe681577521a30f3e944037b1.jpg

I'd be happy to sell it to ya, make me an offer!

You're right, it was a mistype on my part. it is a stock cylinder 421. I've got too many terms floating around my head tonight with the cub/supercub/wampus cub/cheetah cub.....too many cubs haha

984b43cfe681577521a30f3e944037b1.jpg

pure evil was a local shop here in vegas and was pretty well known for making a few fast bikes back in the day. It went out of business a couple years ago and I haven't seen T.J the owner in a long while.

How is it a 421?

68mm bore, 4mil crank. Am I missing something?

pure evil was a local shop here in vegas and was pretty well known for making a few fast bikes back in the day. It went out of business a couple years ago and I haven't seen T.J the owner in a long while.

Rumor has it he's still around. But I know nothing about the guy so take my rumor for what it's worth haha

I haven't measured the bore on this motor, just going by what the previous owner told me it was. It is definitely a 58mm stroke because I measured that. Judging by the response I'm going to assume there IS something I'm missing and I need to check my bore. But, I never questioned whether it's a 421 or not because it flat out hauls ass, faster than any other banshee I've personally ridden and For the price I paid I couldn't give a shit less what it is. It rips and that's all that matters to me. Haha

Edited by 6point6

• 3 months later...