Engine noise possible knock

freakk_nique

I just did a fresh rebuild on my banshee new top end .40 over new bearings all around new seals blah blah, all new. Has about 10 hours on rebuild. I just recently put in a brand new magnum clutch in the bike and I was testing it out and while I was out I realized I was dry on fuel so I went back home but ran out of gas, I put gas in it and I started hearing this chatter noise coming from the left side it sounds like. Not sure what it is but I road it all day yesterday with the noise it's noy noticeable when riding just at idle and reving the engine. I road for about 3 hours. Just concerned about the noise. Mods are 275 mains 27.5 pilot fmf turbine core2 exaust air box delete and tors delete everything else is stock

I recently had a similar issue. Had just built my 4 mil, was running fine, but when I shut it off I noticed a chatter on my left side. So I started it back up and could hear it at idle. Pulled my stator cover off and took the flywheel nut off, and the flywheel came right out. Not sure how it got loose but I checked the crank, no damage, key was fine, flywheel was fine. So I got it back together and its been fine since then. no more noise