Dialing in my 3rd Banshee

Duodenum

This is the unit I am working on.

Since I started this post, I have purchased and installed an adjustable timing plate (set it at +4) and a Dave Noss head w/ 21cc domes.  Pretty excited about all of it.

Also found while I was installing the timing plate that my flywheel and pickup were rusty likely hindering my spark.

Having a hard time posting pictures directly in the thread.  I have my pictures uploaded on photobucket and I copy and paste the url into the box on the picture icon popup screen but then it just freezes and does nothing.

I have also tried just adding the url and it wont let me.

I have also tried searching bansheehq for a How To on this subject and haven't had any luck..... yet

What gives??

So I'm getting her back in one piece today. After some research I realized I made a few mistakes kn my parts purchases. I bought the junk Ricky Stator adjustable timing plate and the junk motion pro tors delete kit with the pot metal carb caps.... Oh well, I'll run it like this for now and upgrade this winter.

On a better not, the carb sync took worked great and the bike runs better than ever! I can really tell that its firing smoother at low to mid rpm's. Haven't taken it for a good ride yet to feel the power gains from the noss head and the +4 timing but that will come soon enough.

My jetting is currently 280 mains, 27.5 pilots, and needle clip at 4th from the top at around 800 ft and 70 degrees F. Seems to run clean. Does this sound about right for a stocker with pipes and a uni air filter and pro designs intake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk