Fresh rebuild, Still only running on left cyl

dgk30

So I am completely stumped at this point. My banshee wasnt running on the right cylinder and also revving really high uncontrolably whern i pushed the choke in, so I swapped reeds and carbs with my other banshee, swapped coils, checked for spark, made sure the choke connector tube was in place, made sure the slides were correct, and did compression test finally I found the reason, compression was very low on the right so I decided to rebuild the top end. New cylinders freshly bored, honed, and decked, with wiseco pro lites, new gaskets, everything is properly torqued. Engine fired right up.....again ony on the left cylinder....extremely heartbreaking. I have no idea what to do at this point, if anybody knows someone in the Grand haven, MI /Silver lake,MI area who can take a look at this or if you can tell me what else to check it would be appreciated.Thanks

Did you do a leak test after assembly?

What else have you done to diagnos? Ohmed elec, caps/coil seperate?? Swap plug wires? Freshen end of plug wires?

With proper puller remove flywheel. Clean any rust off stator poles/inside Fwheel. Clean timing "nubs" on outside of fwheel, set gap to .018" , clean pick-up coil.

Check all conections for clean/tight, maybe add di-electric grease. Make sure coil mount is clean, bare metal.

I have not yet done a leak test, I'll have to build the leak tester that was on here awhile back, as for the electrical, the only thing I have done was check to make sure I have spark, and I have spark on both sides. I will try to dig into the possibly of an electrical issue

I just thought of this, I think it was running fine when It had gear oil in it, since I drained the gear oil this issue has happened, (was working on carbs while I was waiting to get new gear oil, that's why i started it with out the oil) finally went and got gear oil and plan to refill today but would not having gear oil make any difference on how it idles? Didn't think it would but maybe it helps seal somehow? Just trying to thik of anythng and everything.