Banshee lights upgrade question

I would like use a more power light than stock yellow halogen without use a battery, I could buy 100W or 200W stator for use the stock headlight and 2 more lights like PIAA 005 xtream white or trailtech mr16 for help the stock lights I try iluminated a little more than only stock

What stator watts is would works good for 4 halogen light all 35/35 watts because I try to search 40/40watts or 55/55 watts and I can't find this watts in this halogen system

Where install this? Or how to install?

I think that I take the yellow wire and put in a source that in the momment I turn on the shee send current? Ground any part of frame and red and black in the LED light?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Snowmobile-Rectifier-Converts-12V-AC-to-12V-DC-Voltage-ATV-/171266352572?hash=item27e04525bc&vxp=mtr&rmvSB=true

You take the yellow wire from the stator and run it to the yellow wire on that rectifier. 

You put the brown wire to the chassis (as a ground). The stator is grounded to the engine which is grounded to the chassis already.

Then you run the red wire from the rectifier to the positive wire on your lights. The black wire on the rectifier needs to be ran to the ground wire of the lights.

Now, how would you recommend tapping into those wires?

For instance, I'm going to run this exact rectifier.

I have the stock plugs for the stock lights and the guy from Kompulsive Concepts wired in a custom hidden switch for my stock lights to come on high beam only.

I want to use this switch, but it controls the two stock plugs.

The 10" SR2 LED Light Bar has only 1 set of wires, what do I do?

1) LEDs will work on a stock stator and a DC rectifier. Might have a problem with flicker at idle, a small battery will cure this issue if you have it.

2) Does matter if you run 1 light or 100 lights on the same circuit, you only need one rectifier that support the power output of you stator. A stock stator with DC put out around 50-60watt (you lose some power when converting to DC).

you can show which small battery could be please?

My stator is a250  watt rewound by sheerider1026. Used all stock wiring to control the relay. From the rectifier to the battery, from the battery to the relay, and from the relay to the lights I used #12 automotive wire. I have two small LEDs not going through a relay for low beam. Mounted a good sized gel battery under the seat.