not getting fuel to the cylinders

Hey have an 89 shee just rebuilt...I have Vito's super stock pistons with the 300 jet kit they prefer with them, the needles are a little longer then stock...carbs are full fuel but I'm not getting any fuel too the cylinders an I have moose tors deleter kit??? Any help???

I'm guessing it was because I didn't have the choke sync tube in an the float need adjusted in the right carb...but not I'm dealing with another problem started it up idled find just the carbs synched together everything sounded great! Shut it down an let it cool before another start, put the chain on air filters and left side cover on... Started it back up sounded good needed idle adjusted I suppose from putting the air filters on not even a min into it idling got a noise sounds like its on the leftside of the motor. Sounds like a bad bearing or air but had no oil leaks and I replaced every bearing on the bike!!! So when I get back too it I'm gonna give it a compression test an if thats fine only thing I can think is the bearing on the clutch shaft on the left side...bearing #13 on the diagrams is f'd up some how cause I bought the bearing kit from hot rods and that bearing #13 was groved for a collar but theirs no collar need it should of been smooth so I called them an asked about it and he said he contacted Yamaha and that's how they are making/sending those bearings now...when it fit fine but when the bearing was in its grove on the case their was a little bit of space too the gear??? Can anybody relate to that bearing or the issue I'm having???