Installed tors eliminator, new float needles, new intake, now shee won't start! Slides backwards

Hey HQ I've been having issues with one of my carbs leaking out the overflow so I bought new float needles because I couldn't get the adjustment right. I installed new float needles and got it running but 1 carb still leaked. I bought and installed a tors eliminator and a new billet chariot intake and now the bike won't start. I think my floats aren't adjusted right. would that cause the bike not to start? Also I found out that the previous owner had the slides in backwards. I reversed them so the cutout is towards the rear but now it won't even try to start. My carbs are synced. Either the float bowls aren't filling up enough or turning the slides around is giving me problems... I tried to set the float level to spec but i must have screwed up. Will the float level prevent it from starting? I am getting some fuel in the bowls

You want the tang to barley touch the tip of the needle on your float when its level it might be closed to much...try to give it 3 WOT pushes with the choke out then kick it over. And what pilots do you have and is your air screw out 1.5 turns also is your idle screw to far out

How long was it ran with the slides in backwards? Was it tuned this way? Its something to keep in mind that when the slides are switched it is extremely rich (I did it once and it wouldn't hardly run it was so rich)

Somebody possibly could have jetted for this and made it super lean now that the slides are correct

Yes choke tube is installed. I think float level is set too low cuz you feel the spring pressure when the float is at a pretty decent angle still meaning not horizontal. I had the air screws all the way in and backed off still wouldn't start. I have an air bubble in my main fuel line almost like the carbs aren't filling up and having good flow. I just installed a inline fuel filter but I don't think that's the issue. I have a 25 pilot and 340 main which I think that's a really small pilot n for a 392 cub?? The slides I'm guessing were backwards for a long time but I really don't know how long.

Yeah I just found a tread depth guage at work for checking tires but it has mm on it and it should work better for me to take that measurement of the float height. Supposed to go ride this weekend hoping I get it going after work tonight! Thanks for the help I'll try to pick up some new pilots