YFZ 450 a arm shock conversion setup

Thanks for bringing me up to speed with your fuckhead reply. I haven't read up on it in a while. Since back when you began sucking dick I think? .... at which time it was a decent budget mod.

• Like 1

Thanks for bringing me up to speed with your fuckhead reply. I haven't read up on it in a while. Since back when you began sucking dick I think? .... at which time it was a decent budget mod.

Hey bitch boy, lick me raw, ballz and all, don't stop there, lick the hair.

99% that have tried this mod admit it doesn't work. 1% are ashamed, have no fuckin clue, or too proud to admit it doesn't work worth a fuck.

Banshee upper arms are about 1" forward of lower, YFZ are about 1" rear of lower. Even if you chop 1" off arms  and use a spacer, you are still 1" off.

In the past, I have read almost every thread and post about 450 arms on a banshee, and very few will say it works. Just how many have you reasearched, ball licker?

Bottom line is (what I like to call the X, Y, Z coordinates of the suspension geometry of the YFZ 450 doesn't work on the YFZ 350 .

END OF FUCKING

STORY

IT DON"T

FUCKIN

WORK ON

A BANGSHEE

BTW

GLWS !!!

That was very clever. ballz with a z also. Must be gangsta. Like I said, I haven't been around in a while.. with a life and getting pussy and all, I haven't been on forums or reading night and day, all of the swap info as you have. Ill bet you know everything, Ill bet you could kick my ass too from the safety of the internet. Good. Another forum police officer looking out. Did you read the rules during  your throne sitting, that if you don't like peoples shit, don't bash it. Perhaps great puffer of poles, you could have suggested it in a pm first, or said it nicer, then I could have made the decision to remove it?  Not you, you a bad motherfucker that probably waits for shit to reply to all day, hitting the refresh button.. "come on, everyone has to know how smart I am".  I didn't know. Ill request for the interest  of all the newbie banshee owners, that haven't done their great goddamn veteran banshee owner research like you, that the post be closed. Ill have them carbon copy your office the results, so you can feel really good, and the next dick you suck will taste much better... ballZ too.

BTW the banshee in your pic looks like a mediocre piece of shit. Congrats.

Everyone,..... don't buy these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

• Like 1

I found out I can delete it myself.. no need to let me know with all your research intell. Ill wait for you to read first though, So I don't feel like I wasted my time typing all that.. so Ill wait 5 minutes, cos Im sure your on reading everything. :)