Banshee + Water = Problems

Well i think my banshee is WAY more reliable in the mud than a fuckin ford anyway. But i have no problems with my banshee in the water i have to cross a 3 ft creek every time i ride my trails but i also have a stock box with a lid still

Fording is a term for going through water, snorkel kits or fording kits same thing. I wasn't referring to a ford vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure it out. Now every time I drive it the coolant is boiling over and just pissing everywhere not even hitting water, just fields and pits. Nothing but problems

Edited by Hellbroke

bottom line, if you arent even running through water, and still overheating, thats pretty NOT good...maybe it needs time to run through the moisture you put it though...keep in mind my first ride on my new banshee ended with a down pour with EXPOSED pod filters with only outerwear protection. i started and idled my bike today with no problem, with the very recent rejetting (20 minutes after throwing richer jets in.) you could be looking at a rebuild? or maybe just waiting out the moisture. good luck my friend.

Edited by yzf2yfz

i have no clue what is going on with puking coolant after going through water, but the screaming throttle is the bores icing up.  that's it.  the only cure is to go with different carbs,  28-30mm works fine.  i drive through almost 2' water with no real problems other than the outterwares getting plugged momentarily.

Theyre like fucking cats! If you throw em in the water, they'll screem n fight and bite you.... :evil:

I run an airbox with a K&N cone w/sock on the inside and another K&N box topper filter, I keep my filters clean and oiled every ride, I don't have problems in water, but then again I don't purposely go flyin off the dock with it either.

sounds like head/head gasket is toast

last time i dug my shee through a couple feet of water and launched out, a buddy with a 400ex stopped and asked me how the hell i did that, lol