Falling On It's Face?!

xelerated

Okay- I have rejetted my carbs and the bike runs GREAT, but every once in a while, it will completely fall on it's face. Has this happened to anyone else? I almost think that there is some coolant running into the cylinders, although it doesn't smoke (a very little bit) but it does smell a little off. Not that high sweet smell, but different. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance!

Yeap, that's all set- took the ENTIRE parking brake assembly out cable, wires switch etc...Also disconnected the TORS box. NOW- I have no lights. I went through EVERYTHING. All my connectors have been cleaned/greased, and everything has been checked/tightened. Even cleaned greased the lightswitch itself!!! WTF?? Anyone had THIS problem? I went all the way back to the stator. No luck. I checked to see if anyone has posted on this topic- no luck there either- any ideas?? Bike runs great again BTW!!!! :P

I'm stumped, too. I replaced my bulbs 3 times, and the just keep going out. I noticed that I lose the low beams first, then 1 high beam, then the other. When I lost the last high beam, I had the RPMs high, and went through a bunch of little ruts, like a washboard. I think that it's just that the new halogen bulbs they put in the banshees since 2002, can't handle the vibration and bumps.