Slight Bog On Take Off

bsock

^^^Agreed, but it's necessary. If you leakdown while assembly I think it eliminates a majority of extra work involved trying to do it once everything is assembled.

Sent from your mammy house

• Like 1

Motor is not ported it's never been out of the bike. It backfired a few times also. I guess I need to do a leakdown? I'm just asking whatever you guys suggest. When it was cooler the thing ran top don't know if that holds any weight or not. Still 4th clip on needle played with air screws stopped at 1 out.

Thanks!

Brandon

Edited by bsock

Well just wanted to take a ride up the road and now I can't get this damn thing to idle down either I keep backing the idle screws out and it keeps idling back up. Don't know if that's another issue besides doing a leak down test? This thing ran do good now it's like a downhill slope. Im going to start tearing it apart for the leakdown but any other ideas would be nice also. Thanks.

Brandon

Yep just checked long grooves to inside. Both slides smack down new cable I lubed. Just synced them before I went up the road and put in new plugs also. Seemed to be a Pain to sync this time also.

Brandon