Just A Reminder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the best Banshee GNCC rider is another neighbor of mine, Mike Lucas. Acutually he's not a close neighbor, but he's only about 20 miles down the road, but anyways....... Lucas placed 5th overall this year in the Open A class. He was the highest ranked Banshee rider racing GNCC this year. *I think*

Kim Kuhnle(sp) raced a Banshee in the GNCC's for many a year, he was always the fastest Banshee guy out there. He switched to a Predator this year :(

How bout that muddy John Penten race ! wow that was a mess, I would not want to race in those conditions. Poor Chris Borich has been having a hard time with these last few races, but keep watchin him, he wins a couple, I wont tell you which ones he wins.

I went to the Rausch Creek GNCC that was aired last Tuesday. Prolly the ugliest track so far, but it also did the most damage to the quads. Did you see all the flat tires in that race. The one guy snapped a spindle, another guy's whole front tire\hub came off. Ballance had a flat, Smiley had a flat. Its was a rocky race. Rausch Creek GNCC looks exactly like the terrain I ride, its only 30 miles away. Now ya's can see why im always breaking parts, bending rims and getting flat tires (actually this year my quad held up great).

Here's 5 pages of Rausch Creek GNCC action that I put together. http://www.thebansheezone.com/Bansheezone/...sch%20Creek.htm

Chris Borich recently won that big 24 hour "race of america" race.

Borich owns a pair of YFZ's, watch for him next year to race the Pro-Production class....... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: