blew up with spark. rebuilt with jack shit

marcobdm

Ive tried swapping +/- ...also yanked the harness just to doube/triple check continuity...stock flywheel n stator. Pickup gap @ .016 in ...im going to check the flywheel again because the flywheel key did pop outa place a few times apon installation of the new crank...i cant visually see it being off the key it doesnt spin or anything but at this point its double/triple check everything....and thanks for all the second opinions too guys!    #bansheehq

So you have power going to the ignition coil, but not coming out of it?  Yet your sure it is working?  I guess I don't understand, sounds like the coil to me.

I would ditch the parking brake too, those have never been kind to any banshee owner, ditch the parking brake and get a blockoff, if the switch inside the brake is stuck on it will auto kill your banshee spark if the tors is connected.  Usually the TORS itself wasn't the issue it was actually the parking brake switch that connects to the tors from my experience, switch would get stuck event though the parking brake was released.  Sorry if your already knew this, you said you check it, but the best way to check it is to get rid of the whole thing and see if you still have no spark.  I believe you can check to see if it is the issue without a blockoff plate just disconnect the box under the fuel tank on the left side.