No Room For Fuel Filter!

zinger!

before i start i know a lot of people have a few bad things to say about boost bottles but it was chrome and it looked good(well i thought so!)so please dont give me a hard time about it :D ,anyway i heard it was a good idea to have a fuel filter,so i went out and got myself a nice chrome one(aaaa!!).the problem is there is no room for it since the fuel pipe from the tank is so close to the bottle,is there any way i can fit the filter without losin the bottle,thought about longer fuel pipe maybe re-route,any ideas?

My fuel filter works great, I don't think the premix is an issue.

Zinger, you can try re-routing a longer fuel line around the left of the boost bottle, but you don't want to make it go over or under the bottle since the carbs are gravity-fed from the tank. It's not going to be easy, there's really no room in there for both the filter and the boost bottle...if you didn't notice any gain with the bottle you might consider ditching it in favor of the fuel filter and the stock crossover tube (I would, you could always polish it up or even have it chromed).

BTW sounds like you got some kinda wierd chrome fetish...the good news is there's no end of shiny stuff you can get for a Banshee, heh, so yer in the right place...

My fuel filter works great, I don't think the premix is an issue.

Zinger, you can try re-routing a longer fuel line around the left of the boost bottle, but you don't want to make it go over or under the bottle since the carbs are gravity-fed from the tank.  It's not going to be easy, there's really no room in there for both the filter and the boost bottle...if you didn't notice any gain with the bottle you might consider ditching it in favor of the fuel filter and the stock crossover tube (I would, you could always polish it up or even have it chromed). 

BTW sounds like you got some kinda wierd chrome fetish...the good news is there's no end of shiny stuff you can get for a Banshee, heh, so yer in the right place...

cheers ben much appreciated,and your right about the chrome thing,i just love rubbin my chrome!!!!!!!!!! :D