Brand new 4mil long rod crank and drag ported stock cylinders w fresh bore

Kcskindeep84, Where did this guy go?

I sent him money march 9th  for the crank and he has been pm’ing me every other day saying it is in the mail. Now I cannot see his profile or anything? A month later and all I have is a bogus tracking number, empty commitments, no crank and no $400!? He has been unresponsive the few days now.

His PayPal information is:

kennyraycollins@gmail.com

Does anyone know him?

Try him @ his twitter, Just did a search on google with his username and found his twitter, I personally do not know him, Hope you get this situated .

https://twitter.com/kcskindeep84

Kcskindeep84, Where did this guy go?

I sent him money march 9th  for the crank and he has been pm’ing me every other day saying it is in the mail. Now I cannot see his profile or anything? A month later and all I have is a bogus tracking number, empty commitments, no crank and no $400!? He has been unresponsive the few days now.

His PayPal information is:

kennyraycollins@gmail.com

Does anyone know him?

I have same issue. I post a drag axle in yhe wanted section and he pm'd me. Started off good communication and since I sent the money last month on the 26th I can't get up with him. I can't even get a tracking number. It was 1 excuse after another. 1 day he was headed to class, another day he broke his foot, the next he was at the doc office all day, and now when I call a Verizon message come on saying, "the wireless number you're trying to reach have been changed, disconnected, or is not in service. He says it shipped but can't prove it