HJR 4mil drag ported cub & 68mm ported pistons & motor cases

Here is drag ported pistons & drag ported 4mil cub by HJR racing. I ran this set up on gas and alky over the past 4 years, well last year was only one trip! anyways, on gas with 20cc domes, +4 timing, shearer inframes, 35 pwks it made 88hp. on alky I ran this setup with 17cc domes, +10 timing, ported pistons, shearer oof's, 40 mm lectrons, lightenend fly wheel and it did 106hp. it ran good and i had no issues, but i'm looking for something a little tamer and i will sell the jug, pistons & rings and stud extenders for $725.00 shipped.. these cases were bought new sometime ago and I have the receipt if needed, that's why there is no vin# stamped on them. these will come with all the bolts ,nuts, shifter seal ,clutch arm seal and billet neutral switch cover for $220.00 shipped for these and  text me (702-501-8770) with any questions, thanx jeff..

topju_zps1a435ba7.jpg

windowpiston_zps3eb7d373.jpg

toppiston_zps2ea64dad.jpg

topjug_zpsa3956057.jpg

intakes_zpse81cb883.jpg

exhaustbottom_zps9a061062.jpg

bottompiston_zps40435058.jpg

bottomjugbothsides_zps0b047868.jpg

bottomjug_zpse1765277.jpg

topcases_zps4d9d89c9.jpg

vinnum_zps446e34ba.jpg

nuetralswitch_zps5b0a7751.jpg

halfbottom_zps7fbe3519.jpg

bottomcases_zps1a7dcdd6.jpg

• Like 1

oh sad to see Jeffy go! ps I think by "something tamer" you really mean "something Lamer!"

I know this is unneeded since Jeff has made such an outstanding name for himself but Jeff is a great seller and a great guy! GLWS! Wish I were in the market for a great running 4 cub.