Am i missing anything for my build

ryan954

Currently rebuilding my banshee. Once i put her back together i dont want to have to open here up again. So im going to list everything i have and can you guys let me know if im missing anything. Ive been doing alot of reading and research and i think i have everything. This form is fucking great. Im doing a 4mil several build from jeff over at fast

Bottom end

Hotrod crank trued and welded(jeff is putting an extra weld on it)

Will be using maxload bearings

Promod transmission from redline racing

With new shift forks

Modded shift star, modded shift shaft ez shift spring,shift shaft torsion spring, pancake bearing, new clutch rod and ball,and new eccentric stud

Hinson clutch basket, new stock inner hub, racing clutch kit from fast and driveline performance lock up

new flywheel from fast, new stator from gary with new advanced timing plate and pick up coil

All new seals and bearings

Will have cases sandblasted and painted

Topend

Noss coolhead from fast with 21cc domes

4mil several cylinders and pistons from fast

vforce 4 reeds

35 pwks

Billet one piece intake

oversized radiator, billet water pump with new bearing, new hoses

Ignition

Nology coil and wires

Dynatek cdi

New wiring harness

All new hoses cables and fluids.

did i miss anything?

I see, mine came back with the bearing on the drum so I was curious. And yeah Sprinklerman, when I assembled everything there was no real wear in the case from the way it was stock.

What I did notice was where the shift shaft comes through the clutch side case, that looks like a good spot for a bearing or bushing as my case was a little egged out, and there was some galling on the original shift shaft. I didn't do anything about it, but is there a "mod" for that?

dont use the ez spring from the kit, just use the arm with bearing and stock spring, or the slightly softer aftermarket spring.

dont use dynatech cdi, just run stock cdi with a timing plate.

i dont run the bearing with pro mod and its fine, but cant hurt to have one.

id get the serval ported, stock port servals are lazy as.

stock port serval, does not need a lock up, but if youre going to trail ride it, you can use stock clutch pressure plate spring and a lock up so the clutch isnt too stiff.

and id wet bead blast the cases instead of sand blast. and powder coat the cylinders as paint would just chip off, ultimately i wouldnt coat or paint them. bare looks better

id also port match the cases to the cylinders.