Michigan Riders/Draggers

Guar777

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In regards to Bundy hill; Now LAST year I was looking at the same webpage and it Clearly stated that they had made some recent changes and are now working with DNR to improve the place and were strictly enforcing the noise ordinance and also checking for spark arrestors. do they still have a noise regulation and require spark arrestors?

I was just looking at their website and I couldn't find anything on the topic. I also noticed that they don't require an ORV sticker now.

Im speculating but by the fact it states no orv permit required now that they are no longer working with DNR and its back to privately ran? (again I am just speculating any one know?)

Am I just missing where it states in the rules the need to stay below a certain Decibel and have spark arrestors? Did they just fail to note that in the rules?

Running shearer I.F's on my 4mill and they are loud as hell. I haven't went because I thought my bike would fail the noise test. This and the fact I would like to avoid fucking up shiny silencers with some clamp ons has kept me from checking the place out.

Well im pretty sick of the local spots so im going to be hitting some other places this summer. Will shearers pass the noise tests at Silverlake? Do most people with Shearer's change the silencers to a spark arrested one or just use clamp ons?

Edited by uman1030