Sniper Assassins/Filters

chuck81673

I recently bought a set of Snipers and have them mocked up on the bike. Im running Keihin 35s, UPP intakes, and K&N pods. One filter just clears and the other is touching the pipe. Anyone running these pipes have any suggestions on how to get them both to clear. I thought about getting exhaust wraps from Jeff at FAST, but don't want to do that yet. Thanks

Good luck. I'm running boss billet singles with 35 pwks and they still rub on the left. Touted as the best fitting pipe ever but not so much. I end up with the seal/clamp resting on the clamp end of the filter on the left and zip ties loosely around my outerwears to keep them from burning on the pipes. Wrapping will be about the only way to not have to worry about burning them completely.

I found with my upp intakes, 35 pwks, and cpi that the k&n 10* filters fit tremendously better than the 20* that cascade recomended. I have an extra 10* filter if you would like to try it. Also you are trying to rotate the filter and you can also angle the filter on the carb bell with the lil notches that are in the flange

http://www.firesleeve.com/aerospacesleeve.html?sessid=e0c492d3a091ca493d196e1a1dee9a2e

http://www.cableorganizer.com/insulflex-pyrojacket-fire-sleeving/

This the closest thing i can find to what i have been using. Mine is identical to the sleeve in red except i found it in silver.

I found with my upp intakes, 35 pwks, and cpi that the k&n 10* filters fit tremendously better than the 20* that cascade recomended. I have an extra 10* filter if you would like to try it. Also you are trying to rotate the filter and you can also angle the filter on the carb bell with the lil notches that are in the flange

can you get me some pictures? I keep burning up my right side filter