Having A arm trouble.

98bansheetwin

I have had a set of a arms i purchased off line. They didnt come with any bushings or anything. So i purchased a complete set from american star. Today i went to install them into the a arms, and they are too small. I have no way to identify what brand a arms these are. Could someone point me in the right direction on where to get correct bushings or find out the brand of a arms.post-47642-14197227659966_thumb.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I did talk to the guy. He just bought his banshee a week or so before he listed the a arms. He said he has no idea what brand they are. They are very beefy a arms. Very nice welds, and very thick and durable material. Ive compared to burgard, avenger, full flight, alba, roll design, leagers, and i believe armadillo. Are there any other brands out there?

Did they not have bushings in them when he pulled the bike apart? I would be asking him for the bushings because if they are a odd size they are not going to fit anything else he has. 

Finally after tons and tons of research, i think i might be on to something! I googled strong arm banshee a arms and they look identical! Story about the company "strong arm" is that they were from canada and got bought out by another company which i could not find. Could someone else confirm that they look like strong arms? Also, does this mean i wont be able to get any parts off shelf?

It would be more my fualt. He stated in the description that they did not come with bushings because they were bad. He said he didnt know what brand they were either. I figured for 100$ shipped, it would be no problem. Anyhow, im going to attempt to make a set tonight at work on the lathe. I bought a chunk of brass from my company for $5. So itll be a cheap trial run.