Black 03 Banshee just rebuilt

Tommygunn

I think i'm going to sell my Banshee. I just finished it and have taken it to Busco once. It's a lot of fun and i love riding it but there's just nowhere to really open it up around the house other then the road and i cant go to Busco as much as i'd like so i've decided i want to get a 4x4.

I bought it about 3 years ago and took it apart down to the frame and had it powder coated. When putting it back together, i upgraded everything. I'll list the main mods that i can think of off hand.

Powder coated the frame black, Motor is bored out a little (66mm i believe), Trinity IV head, 19cc domes, Trinity drag ported cylinders, PJ 36mm carbs, k&n pod filters, Durablue +4 adjustable axle, +6 swingarm, +2+2 Alba A-arms, F.A.S.T HD clutch w/ pancake bearing, new tires, wheels, new Rental X ring chain and sprockets, Shear in frame drag pipes, Pro taper bars, New plastics (have old set yellow/black LE), new high flow water pump, chariot foot peg chain tensioner, TM designworks guide, all new bearings, bushings, cables, etc, etc, etc. 

Asking price is $5000 Located in North Carolina. That's much less then I have into it. Bike is very very very clean. I have the stock LE yellow and black plastics also. 

Will trade for 4wd

WigxyGy.jpg?1

FK97Q5U.jpg

VAkLuuG.jpg

bjumlHH.jpg
Edited by Tommygunn

Good looking bike fore sure but you are going to get beat up bad on that price. 

I'll go through my email and print them all off but for now

I paid 2k for the bike in rough shape. Bill of Sale for that

450 for the a arms

300 swingarm

700 pipes

250 wheels

250 tires

380 plastics

150 clutch

180 chain sprockets

1200 in motor including machine work and (bought the pistons and head from  a friend who ran them for 2 weekends then changed setup)

100 handlebars

150 powder coat

400 axle

300 carbs

That's about 6800 then all new bearings, bushings, tie rod ends, brake lines, pads, etc etc and all the other small stuff that adds up I'd have to look at receipts on would put it around 7500 total invested into this thing. I know I wont get anywhere near that because you never get your money out of anything when you build something,  but I wont sell it for 3k. I'll just keep it. I have one full riding day on all these parts at Busco beach. 

It may be easier for me to just trade it for someone who has a 4wd and wants a banshee

Edited by Tommygunn

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly you will have trouble getting 3k for it. If you have so much invested in it just part it out? You paid 2,000 for a crappy non-titled roller?

It ran when I got it. Other then the yellow/black plastics, Just wasn't in the best shape appearance wise. We don't have atv titles in NC.  Is there a list anywhere where I could get an idea for what each part is worth? Or would I need to look up each part? I have thought about parting it out.

Do you realize thats as far over as you can really go??

Yeah I can go just a tad more I believe if ever needed but will be maxed out at that point.

Edited by Tommygunn