Sand Lake, OR Thanksgiving weekend 11/28-11/30

jdolla

I dont remember who it was. Think my biggest problem was we were camping in the camp ground so every time I tried to ride through the parking lot to get out to the sand was when I would get pulled over. I was just idling both times going nice and slow. It was not the old guy I dont think but it may have been. Was last year early in the summer I just remember he was in the Black F-150 he actually ask me which camp spot we were in and drove through camp several times that weekend to make sure I was not out riding.  

I filleted that old fucker from asshole to armpits in count a few years back.  Good to hear he's moved on.  Was there a couple weeks ago and the town clown was out cruising around.  Didn't say anything to me about my bike but gave me the serious stink eye in the parking lot.

The first part of cleaning a fish when you cut it open from it's asshole to it's gills.  Verbally, that's pretty much what I did to that guy in court.  Left with a zero balance and got the hell out of Tillamook Co.   

• Like 1

The first part of cleaning a fish when you cut it open from it's asshole to it's gills.  Verbally, that's pretty much what I did to that guy in court.  Left with a zero balance and got the hell out of Tillamook Co.   

Gotcha.  That makes sense now.