Big bore kits for stock stroke?

AZBIKE_460

I'm wondering what decent big bore kits are out there for a stock stroke crank. I've heard nothing good about the Athena 68mm kits. I'm trying to keep my stock stroke crank if possible(already trued and welded) and just go big bore but it seems like the serval kits are the best bang for the buck. Right now I'm running stock size jugs ported with toomey t5's, v force 4's, just got some 36mm keihins that I have yet to run. Seems like no matter what I'm gonna have to grab a +4 crank, have it trued and welded then go from there. Had a banshee with a 7mm crank I should have stole out of it. Idk we'll see how these 36mm carbs work on a stock stroke/bore. Also running 18cc cool head domes on a 50/50 110/87 Sunoco/pump mix with castor 927 so I know I'm protected

That's seems to be the only way to go. They come with bigger ports for the big bore no? Idk I got a while before these jugs are worn out. Biggest thing I was worried about was the 36mm's killing my bottom end. I just for care too much for the feeling of stroker cranks. I like the over rev of a big bore short stroke.

I will once I have the money and these jugs are worn out. I would rather run 33's but i got the 36's for free. I know for the pipes the 36's will lack a little on the bottom but after talking with an extremely knowledgable guy about my set up we came to the conclusion that if the carbs are tuned right they should be just fine for now until I find someone with 33's in the same condition that would be willing to trade.