Please donate $1

Dont fault people because they do not want to donate to your cause! I have many banshee's and have thousands in every one of them but you have no idea what else I do with my money or what I may or may not donate to. People get a little sensative when you start wanting to throw money at people over seas when we have so damn much need right here in front of us.

You say it is just a dollar and the next guy will say that as well as the next and the next and the next. Shit if I donated a dollar to everyone who said that believe me I would be out of dollars! Like I said dude this is your cause dont be pissed when people dont want to be part of it. 

• Like 2

don't mind it then guy's its not your problem I will continue to donate and help others to get clean water I also help here in the states also. I don't understand ow you can put thousands and thousands into a banshee but can't spend $1 to help someone in need, terrible mindset 

Other people's problems are none of our concern. You don't see people on here asking everyone to chip in a dollar so that one person can go and buy a Mattoon 4 cyl engine case that costs $4200.

Everybody should stop sending money to them, half of Africa live in the uk! They do fuck all but mooch off the system, the ones that do work have good jobs because of p.c. Their nasty arrogant p.o.s. Who are quick to forget where their money comes from, and who took them in!

Fuck Africa