Get a noss head or get my head cut?

4psnu

I'm building another 4mill wanted some of your guys opinion.

What do you perferr a cool head or having your head cut and chambered?? Just some pro's and cons.

If I buy a head it will be from Jeff at FAST

If I get my head cut it will be from Brandon at MULL

I'm building another 4mill wanted some of your guys opinion.

What do you perferr a cool head or having your head cut and chambered?? Just some pro's and cons.

If I buy a head it will be from Jeff at FAST

If I get my head cut it will be from Brandon at MULL

Try driveline billet head or have them cut your head to accept domes if you want to keep the stock look. Hit up BansheeHP.

Sent by me FFS from Tapacrap

Get a cool head. Stock cut heads just end up blowing head gaskets on a 4 mill! Not worth the trouble do it right the first time

Get a cool head. Stock cut heads just end up blowing head gaskets on a 4 mill! Not worth the trouble do it right the first time

What gaskets? I was using copper TDR gaskets and they seem to work. Also those fiber reinforced Vito's with the metal ring around the bore do ok.

With that said. A good cool head is the way to go. Some do a better job of directing coolant, however the results are marginal. The real bonus is to be able to change set up easily, and when doing so there isn't a mess of gasket to clean.