Riding In Nj-- At Asarco

bigwill

If you have been here before,you know parking is the problem-cops arent in asarco-they just look for parked trucks.Well to all you guys who park on Northampton-loophole exists!!!!!! This area is actually in Dover township, they never patrol this area because everyone that parks there ride in MANCHESTER,Manchester cops are the ones writing tickets for ILLEGAL PARKING,dont park ILLEGALLY,if you park correctlly-you can escape the tickets- Manchester has no juridicition in this area-or you could email me and under the following conditions I might be able to accomadate you to a secure parking area!!!! 1-must be able to ride.2-must have a banshee or 2 in your group. 3-must be able to ride more than 10minutes. 4-must love trail riding and whoops. 5-must not be a whoop. Cost-bring banshee parts!!!!!!! B)

Banshee is up and running damn good,looking for a few good riders,are you retired--did you hang up your riding boots--say it aint so!!! You have my #, give it to Reas,tell him to call me.Setting up for Sunday. I need a rear sprocket carrier for my other banshee,if you guys can come up with one cool.

Banshee is up and running damn good,looking for a few good riders,are you retired--did you hang up your riding boots--say it aint so!!! You have my #, give it to Reas,tell him to call me.Setting up for Sunday. I need a rear sprocket carrier for my other banshee,if you guys can come up with one cool.

you gots a loaner? we got a carrier.terry still got your stocker anthony?if so i m down for a rip.reas lemme know.