For sale Keihin PWK 35mm carbs and cable

Selling a spare set of carbs for a banshee. They are the 35mm pwk. I have the motion pro cable for the thumb throttle for these carbs that I will throw in the deal. They currently have a 60 pilot "I think" and a 145 mains. Jet for your mods. Don't just put them on and think they will be setup for YOUR bike.. I am located in southern iowa. $250 shipped to the united states and I will throw in the motion pro cable also.  PM me if you want my number. Here are a couple pics.

Picture0926142102_1_zpsf495da48.jpg

Picture0926142100_1_zps283433a1.jpg

How much shipped to T4R 2H3 in canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm I have no idea on the shipping. I can stop by the post office tomorrow and see if they can tell me.

I was just looking and it looks like if I use a small flat rate box "if I can fit them in it" looks to be about 25 bucks to ship. Now if I use a medium flat rate box it's like 40 bucks. So if I can stuff them in a small box it's not as bad as I thought. I will see if I can find a small flat rate box and see if they will fit or not.

It will be like 20-30 tops for shipping in a small flat rate box, if packed small. Mark as gift put worth under 100..bingo bango.

That zip looks to be Red deer Alberta.

Or just get a small box a bit bigger then the carbs and go at er... Probably cheaper this way, anyway.

It will be like 20-30 tops for shipping in a small flat rate box, if packed small. Mark as gift put worth under 100..bingo bango.

That zip looks to be Red deer Alberta.

Or just get a small box a bit bigger then the carbs and go at er... Probably cheaper this way, anyway.

Yea they have so many options on the USPS site and the prices are all over the place ranging from 25 bucks to 60 bucks. I found a box just big enough for the two carbs and cable to fit in so I'm just gunna stop by the post office and have them tell me exactly what it will cost. I don't want to over charge anybody for shipping like they do on ebay, haha

• 3 months later...