Best Place To Host Forums

BansheesOnly

Since nobody wanted to take me seriously on my last post I have come to a conclusion that I need to take this one more seriously.

I want to start a forums for my local company / friends and I need someone to tell me where to get started what website to use that I can register a .com and it has a forums that you can 1 click install or is already set up. I need it to have a shop also because we will be advertising our product on their also. I am not a troll Lee / Tyler for the 50th time.

Square space is a new web design that even offers the ability to run a store and perform transactions automatically. Very affordable and deecent quality.

It has tutorials through out.

Maybe try looking at other forum host websites. Vbullitin is a common one. Maybe tap talk....

Square space is a new web design that even offers the ability to run a store and perform transactions automatically. Very affordable and deecent quality.

It has tutorials through out.

Maybe try looking at other forum host websites. Vbullitin is a common one. Maybe tap talk....

You know of any forums that are cheap and would look like this one here at bansheehq? Thanks for the honest answer also some real help!