+6 JDS swingarm for sale

I have a +6 swingarm thats for sale. Its a few months old and black powdercoated. Used 3 short rides. Powder coat is falling off due to rust under it bubbling. Also the chain guide would not line up propperly so i had to mod mine to get it to fit properly. I was told the carrier must not have been installed properly. So you may need to mod yours to get the chain to fit if your carrier fits like mine. (My previous and new stellars fit great zo i dont know whats wrong).. $100 shipped.

a2a5y6ad.jpg

aqera9e6.jpg

Installed with modded guide before all the paint fell off.

ma6ydega.jpg

Chain fitment

ujyse8un.jpg

When i explained my issues you never responded to my email and never offered any refund or fix what so ever. Im not the first with the alignment issue as well. Either way it was only $200. Live and learn.

I recall responding and re-stating a similar fitment issue and the customer did not have his carrier seated all the way. If you would have blatantly told be it was wrong I would have fixed 100% no prob. I have personally never had an issue with these arms. I have installed and ran on a couple bikes and I am hard on them. That means nothing and I understand that. I just want everyone to be happy with their product. Communication is key, I need to know to be able to make right. Dave 5.0 is the one man who stood up and gave me descriptive info to make an improvement. I have done so.

Every swingarm is made in the exact same fixture. I run TS sliders like most and have never had an alignment issue.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience(s)

Your lucky .......at least you didn't wait months for a set of custom silencers for snipers .....just to have jds swingarm bend into a banana. And fuck em all up. BUT in jds defense the guy got a grill and rotors instead of paying to fix it like what should of been done.

And you are significant in the banshee community how, troll?

I recall responding and re-stating a similar fitment issue and the customer did not have his carrier seated all the way. If you would have blatantly told be it was wrong I would have fixed 100% no prob. I have personally never had an issue with these arms. I have installed and ran on a couple bikes and I am hard on them. That means nothing and I understand that. I just want everyone to be happy with their product. Communication is key, I need to know to be able to make right. Dave 5.0 is the one man who stood up and gave me descriptive info to make an improvement. I have done so.

Every swingarm is made in the exact same fixture. I run TS sliders like most and have never had an alignment issue.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience(s)

No biggie. Im over it. Its sold now and happy with my new setup. Maybe you could re-powdercoat it for the new owner and take a look at it or replace it for him.

No biggie. Im over it. Its sold now and happy with my new setup. Maybe you could re-powdercoat it for the new owner and take a look at it or replace it for him.

Sure man tell him to get ahold of me. I don't want shit products in the field. "Original purchaser" rule does not apply with me.

• Like 1