Is this a normal play?

I got another bike.it has good compression 119psi and 120psi, start first or second kick but the motor is too noisy. Im trying to figure it out why is so noisy and I would like to know if this play is normal. Clutch basket is pretty firm no play at all. Crank shaft bearing look to be good. Piston slap maybe no matter the good compression?

https://vimeo.com/103007354

Nothing wrong with that amount of play. That won't make excessive noise. That basket and inner hub look chattered to fuck though. The itch creep on you at all? Also check the kicker gear behind the basket. Also look to see if the primary gears are the same lash group.

Nothing wrong with that amount of play. That won't make excessive noise. That basket and inner hub look chattered to fuck though. The itch creep on you at all? Also check the kicker gear behind the basket. Also look to see if the primary gears are the same lash group.

basket looks great, absolutely not play and no groves on the walls. I was thinking in the spacer, the bronce one attached to the basket, this is the only thing I can think could cause this play.