Driveline Performance background info

Haha.....I miss those mid night madness days. Had a blast running in stanton back in the day on lawn mower tires. I learned a ton from shooter on asphault racing. Did shooter ever ger that turbo running good, that must have been around the time he got out of it.i was ussually there with the grand river guys................I have a 19t front sprocket with shooters autograph engraved in it somewhere......haha

I'm sure we've met at some point in time at the Stanton races. Shooter was with me every time I was there and Andy was there a couple times as well. I can't believe you have shooters long lost 19 tooth sprocket. When he decided to get out of the sport he brought me all of his extra parts and I looked through all his crap for that sprocket. I'm glad it went to a good home..haha. It's nice to see guys on here who remember those days.

i rember driving 17 hours one way to pick up a lsr blue and white pile....  then 17 hours home to find out the motor was smoked.  but its been a hell of a ride

its been a long road on that bike but i have made a shit ton of improvements to that motor.. ( the 535)

i will say i have been recomending driveline clutch's for a long time now.  i use them in a lot of the builds i have done over the years..