How much can I advance my timing?

how much is it safe to advance timing? Going to put plates on mine and my brothers bike tomorrow and I want to know what is a good setting and what's safe. My bike is a drag ported ss lr 392 he's got a 421 dune portedcub. We both run 112 fuel. And will be riding at sea level. I know +4 is safe but I heard of being able to do up to +7? What will give us a good noticeable amount of power and still be somewhat safe?

More timing will shift the power curve to the right.  Your limits here will be fuel and compression.  With 112, you can run safely to around +15, but I'd keep it more conservative.  More timing doesn't mean more power, it means more upper RPM efficiency.  Less timing for bottom end, more power for top end.  Just because you make 1-2hp more on peak doesn't mean that you'll have 1-2 hp everywhere.  You'll lose power n the bottom end and potentially midrange with too much. 

If it was mine, I'd go with +6 on the 392 and the 421 and fine tune from there.  Just keep in mind that there is a limit where more timing will become detrimental to power production. 

Trinity ported it and they call it their dune port.and For the record I told my dad not to have trinity do it lol I was against i5 but she runs really good for what it is with my 90 pound brother on it

LMFAO

Not for long.

Set the timing at stock and hope it holds together.

Don't put your big butt on it and don't EVER drop it in sand.