Jetting For T5

I just bought a set of T5's. I'm wondering what all I'll need to mess with to get it jetted right. I'm about 750 ft., K&N, and around 5-32 degrees. Needles and clips are included with the pipes along with 280 mains, but shouldn't I be in the 300's for mains? Should I start 27.5 pilots? Thanks for the replies in advance.

I just bought a set of T5's. I'm wondering what all I'll need to mess with to get it jetted right. I'm about 750 ft., K&N, and around 5-32 degrees. Needles and clips are included with the pipes along with 280 mains, but shouldn't I be in the 300's for mains? Should I start 27.5 pilots? Thanks for the replies in advance.

I would start w/ 330's at that temp...ARe you running w/ no air box lid?? or cut lid?? If not then go w/ 310's to start and work from there...Needles should be in the 3rd clip and try stock pilots and adjust the air screws to the best throttle response. If the air screws like to be .5 turns out or less then try a larger pilot and readjust the air screws...If you find the shee starts hard all the time, then go larger pilots...

toomey claim the 4th position is what you need i helped a kid that had his in the 3rd and when i put them in the 4th it was way better

also i got v forces with no lid and a pro design foam filter. i got 360 at 1000ft. like banchetta said i would got 310 + can hurt to be a little rich doubt it will be with them