A&s built 4 mil cub

So for 3200 I am getting a 397cc 4mil CUB engine, chrome kicker, polished lock-up, clutch cover, stator with an Adjustable?? timing plate, flywheel, stock reeds, boss billed intake and some 28mm PWK?

Worst for sale thread for possibly and item folks would be interested in.

Thn so be it let it sit there and collect dust but anybody that has had a&s work don't know that they do dam good work and are expensive and the price is flexible if there is a serious buyer thn we can work a deal but will not just give a brand new motor away ... If you want a broke down motor that you will pay 1200 and put another 2k into trying make it a runner hit up ebay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thn so be it let it sit there and collect dust but anybody that has had a&s work don't know that they do dam good work and are expensive and the price is flexible if there is a serious buyer thn we can work a deal but will not just give a brand new motor away ... If you want a broke down motor that you will pay 1200 and put another 2k into trying make it a runner hit up ebay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can not understand ...would not hit.

Sent from a van down by the river

i don't see a issue with the price IF there is someone out there looking for this identical setup, but like beer there are so many flavors and everyone has different taste. i sold a 465 ported cub complete motor, carbs pipes and a few gallons of methanol and it looked like a diamond ready to be mounted on a ring for 3,500 and i felt me and the buyer both got a good deal. if you're not hurting for the money then sit on it. eventually someone wanting this motor with no wait time then it will move. however if you're wanting it to move you may need to price it a little more competitively.

• 3 months later...