Banshee tore down, need advice on welded crank, engine seals, pistons

Im getting ready to tear apart my 2003 banshee for the first time and im wanting to add a new welded crank, a good set of engine seals and gaskets, piston kit. 

Current setup:

toomey t6 pipes

there jet kit

air box air vents per toomey recomendations

Stock carbs

vforce 4 reeds

chariot 21cc domes

vitos timing advace key +4. 

im wanting a nice reliable trail machine that can get you in a little trouble from time to time.  i dont want a jetting nitemare or any reliablilty issues.  i was thinking of doing the following and i need your input

Vitos Super Stock Ported Piston Kit(supposedly 8hp gain, not sure nout that lol)

Welded crank

Good crank seals? need help on this

if there are any other mods while i have it apart please let me know.  I dont know who does a good welded crank, and what is a good brand of seals?  thank you in advance. 

They worked fine as long as your motor doesn't already have the exhaust port raised. I installed some in a drag ported stock cylinder and man that thing hit like a freight train. ZERO bottom end and strung the fuck out on the top end. Pulled them out and installed new wiseco's and it tamed it quite a bit.

Ditch that +4 key and get an adjustable timing plate.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk