Blown engine?

I know this is off topic but I would appreciate any help. On Saturday I bought a 2006 yz 125 with a 134 kit in it with 5 hours on the top end and crank. I rode it that day later on and it was fine. Then on Sunday I rode it again for a while then I took a break. I went out again and it shut off after about 30 mins of riding. I pulled the plug out and the tip was white and the spark plug tip was bent into the electrode. I put a new plug in and it wouldn't start. My friend towed me a little ways and It finally started after he dragged me. I drove it home but on the way home it would barely hit power band if it did at all. It won't start unless it's jumped started. I'm pretty sure it blew up but I'd like to know what failed. The bike is running lean I'm sure. If it helps I mixed 32:1 with maxima super m with 93 octane gas.

Edited by Trevf98

You're running the bike really lean.  That's why the tip of the spark plug is white.  The electrode didn't touch the piston.  The gap on the plug has closed up from detonation.  The detonation is caused from running really lean.  Like mentioned, do a leak down test.  If you're lucky, you'll find an air leak but not have damaged the motor.  Most likely, you've started to damage the piston and now have no compression.

Leak down test first to check for leaks.

If it passes the test then check your carb to make sure it's clean and properly jetted.

Report your findings here.

You hurt the motor. Do all the leak down tests you want but that sucker is blown!

No chunks in bottom end?

No the chunk shot out of the exhaust I got so lucky. I have zero scratches on my cylinder. Everything is in perfect shape I order a new top end and it's good to go. I feel like I won the lottery.