Won't start

Okk soo I had my banshee out a few days ago breaking the motor in. As most of you should know Bill rebuilt it. The cases are new, new trans and shift forks, crank trued/welded, Wiseco pro lite foraged pistons, cylinders honed (they are bored to .080 over) pro design cool head w/ 21cc domes, advanced timing +4° Anyway 3 breaking it in with a full tank of gas. It had about 1/4 of a tank left so I was riding it a little harder. I went to hit the throttle and it bogged out then caught itself for a second and then bogged out again for good. Thought it was the gas soo I filled it. Nothing, checked spark and had Noo spark. Soo I replaced the flywheel and stator that was the problem. Now that is new also. Figured it would start right up, buttt all it does is starts for a sec then dies. Or it will back fire out of the right side, soo I kick it a few times then it does the same thing out the left, kick it a few times it starts for a second again then dies, kick it a few times then it back fires out of both. The plugs are new, the squish it .047 Bill checked it. The plugs are wet with gas but to me it looks like its more oily then gas but it is mixed correct at 32:1 cuz it was running before ... But just doesn't want to start and stay running. We don't know what it could be. Please help, motor only has maybe 10hrs on it. I just got it back from him a week or two ago. And now this

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

just so we can get a starting point:

it ran with all Thomas's electronics after the rebuild.

stopped running, I figured it was the flywheel what was rattling like crazy. Thomas bought a new after market one from motor city atv.

wasn't the flywheel, as there was still no spark.

gave him a older style stock stator in good shape. bike runs with it installed and the new after market flywheel.

a few days later, now something else is wrong.

Noo harness isn't burnt on the pipe. It catches like its trying to stay running then stops or it'll kick over and back fire. I even tried new plugs still did the same thing

As far as I know its an stock cdi box. But I don't get the back firing and when I check the plugs they are wet with what looks to be more blackish oil then gas but they smell like gas

Fly wheel key is in there. Could it be possible that the flywheel is torqued down too much .? There for causing the problem ..