Nothin To Do With Shee's But

AbsoLut

After 18 hours of being in the hospital at 11:48 EST on November 14th a little one entered the world.. His name is Zachery Tyler White.. This little one also happens to be my son. ;D Iunno why i let you all know about it, but hell i read more posts than i type.. And i figured you are some good guys (and a gal maybe? ;)) Anyway there's my story :D I'll prolly have to sell my shee to afford diapers! :(

Name: Zachery Tyler White

Born: 11:48 PM Nov 14th

Weight: 9 lbs 15oz ( he's a big'en)

height: 22 1/2" long

Boy i sure know how to spread my seed.. Now i just need to get him a little shirt with a 'shee on it ;D

-AbsoLut

Hey bro, let me be the first to congratulate ya. Congratulations !!!!!!!! Kids are great and I hope your comitted to be a dad for life, enjoy ever little thing he does and savor the experience...... and damit dont sell the Banshee for diapers, raising a kid is not as expensive as one would think.

ty ty :D i WAS supposed to go on a ridin trip this weekend with a buncha guys from my old work.. But doesn't look like thats gonna happen.. Unless i visit the hospital early in the morning.. stay for a couple of hours and leave.. but i doubt it. i love that little booger to death ;D

congrats man

youll have to get him a little toy banshee to play with so he gets used to the idea because i am sure that it wont take more than 15 years or so till he will be kickin your ass on his 2019 model banshee 2000cc 2 stroke hovercraft with back to the future time morphing abilities.

hey dad i'll race you to 1967 and back!!

ha ha

good on you.

gday Zac from down under.

:D you guys are great ^.-

But i guess i'd have to learn how to work on a 'shee before i can teach him how.. heheh..

youll have to get him a little toy banshee to play with so he gets used to the idea because i am sure that it wont take more than 15 years or so till he will be kickin your ass on his 2019 model banshee 2000cc 2 stroke hovercraft with back to the future time morphing abilities.

hey dad i'll race you to 1967 and back!!

ha ha

good on you.

gday Zac from down under.

Rofl that's some funny shit :D The sad thing is, there'll prolly be something that'll smoke a banshee.. Like a hybrid banshee .. that'd be a pain in the ass.. But i did see this shirt that said

"My dad's faster than your dad" and it had some banshee's on it.. I'm gonna get him that..

Oh and the bitch mom won't let me even freakin hold him yet.. Oh well :(

Congrats on the baby!! :P My g/f's mom keeps buggin her about when we're getting married and making her some grandkids... but I think she's going to have to wait on that a bit. :rolleyes: Get that kid on the shee, or at least something to work up to the shee as quickly as possible... raise that boy the right way... on quads!! :lol: