Help with set up

Yes and no. As with every thing it depends on set up...... To an extent. On the banshee twins, I see more motors go in to detonation before they can just get away with an early burn and spit it out the exhaust. The bigger singles get away with more timing as they don't fight the another piston. Those big singles are definitely the motors you see where they can just burn early and "blow cold" with timing. I've only seen a handful of motors that do that.

On the banshee twin, excessive timing definitely makes them go a little flat up top like when you have to much compression. In my opinion, if a motor needs that much timing to work, there is possibly a dome issue. The question really is, why does a particular motor need to be lit so damn early to get a complete burn?

OP, 210psi and 9 degrees is a bit much. It'll feel like a freight train early on, but won't pull revs the way it should. I used to TRY to run my short track motors that way but they never lived or reved.

I dropped the timeing to 6 and the top end feels a tad bit better but I'm going to go lower 4 or 3 so it pulls more up top.