Race Logic Porting Kit

Bought it, used it, and now I dont need it anymore. Comes with instruction book and the templates. Real easy to do specially if you have a Dremel with the flex-shaft. Takes anywhere between 2-12 hours per cylinder. I bought gator discs and it took me two hours for the second cylinder. The first cylinder took me about 10 because I was using Dremel bits. Im open to trades.

please pm me with what you have 55$ shipped to lower 48

It turned out pretty good actually, its very easy to do but it just takes lots of time. Well actuality depending on what type of bits you use will depend on how long. The first cylinder took me about 10 hours and the second right at 2 hours. I used "Dremel" sanding discs for the first one and for the second one I used these "Gator" discs that where much stronger and lasted longer. All you need is 1/4 and 3/8 inch sanding drum discs for a dremel or something like it and a flexible flashlight so you can shine down at what you are doing.

yeah, im intrested in it. I have heard i need to port mine. But what i wanna know is what does it do, b4 i spend the money and time. I want more speed-duh. but i want reliablity first. Plus i wanna go mx style, would that help me, or is it all for top end. Im serious bout buyin this if u can give me anymore details. does it have the temps for in side the cylinder, or just the intake part. Also does it show the exhaust side. Im not up to date on what portin really is, but i hear that i want it done to mien. Thanks for all ur help. peace

porting is all around, u gain lots of low end for mx or trails and highend for allout speed. you loose the hesitation it just goes,, i recommend you get it and port it you will love it. porting is shaving the cylinder making the intake and exhaust holes bigger, less restriction better flow so more power.

Thanks demsy. I think i will buy it. But is there anyway to chnage the throttle response, to make it better again. But overall, i think i will buy it. Thanks for ur input. But one really big ?, will it hurt me reliability at all, that is most important to me. thanks for all ur time. Peace

yeah just like Demsy said, there is no hesitation, it just goes. RAce Logic says that this is the mildest port job with the most gain (if that makes sense); what they are trying to say is that it is very reliable. Hit me up on pm fast because I have about 3 others interested actually 4 now.

peace

race logic port work does work ok I did it to mine and a few other sets of cylinders but, the biggest thing it changes is the intake ports so if you want to get a MX style port job done in the future I would think twice about doing the race logic style port. The spot where a lot of power can be made is the poorly designed transfer ports and that race logic teplate does not touch them . Just a thought !!!!!!1

K, i c ur point chase73, but is this a good step in the right direction, or do u think i should just skip the idea. Also, how hard is it to finish off portin that part that they dont give u a template for? Any other info u can give me on it would be great. Thanks. Peace.

There is a template for the exhaust and the intake ports and thats it, You do not want to touch anything else. It seems like you are trying to get all out race ready full blown methanol results which you are not. You will notice a big difference and thats pretty much summing it up.

Ok this is from experence with the templates !!!! They do make a difference when done correctly but , you need to shave head .030 or get a cool head and advance timing +4 . The only thing that the templates do is hog the hell out of the intakes and hit the exhaust a little . I really noticed a huge difference with the vito's SUPER STOCK pistons because with the extra exhaust port change the pistons add . My conclusion if you really want MX style porting do not do the race logic porting its easy to remove the metal but its really dam hard to replace it. The most power is made from the transfers not the intakes the intakes dont make that much its just the most noticable and viewable after a port job. The Banshee's biggest problem is the transfers very poorly designed and are the hardest to do. I would suggest saving your money and letting a profesional do it like maybe Dan from Patroit racing or Tyson racing or Passion RE I have heard some good things about nim Blue Duece is having his done now mine are with Dan .I will add one more thing if you really have your heart set on doing it yourself like I did if you call up and ask race logic or email them they will tell you how to modify transfers it is part of the kit the dont give you unless you ask . Read the manual it explains this !!!!!!!!

thanks for all ur help guys, but im not sure bout myself. and my shes i s runnin good right now, so y tear it a part? I guess i'll pass, but thanks for tellin me so much. I think i will in time, but i'll pay somebody to do it.Thanks again,Peace out. :)