Shee not running

tci

Hey fellas been having problem after problem. its a 99 ran great for a little while now the list goes on... i just finished installing a used OEM stator because i tested the aftermarket one the was in it and it was hugely out of range. I was suggested to test it by Kan Powersports on facebook because he and i both felt it would shut down from heat. Anyhow it would run for a short while (maybe 10 min) then die. then fire only 2-3min later. Now that i have this used OEM unit in it fired first kick idled warmed up and revved great. Today i went and fired it up and let it warm up while i buttoned up the plastics to take it for a test ride. Once i finish i hopped on and gave the throttle a flick and it revved up the just dropped dead like the ignition cut out. My multi-meter took a dump so unable to test anything till i get a new one. Just curios if anyone has had similiar problems or may know the gremlin thats haunting my Banshee.