Jds swingarm

sheerider11

Seeing there isn't a review of these is kind of shocking.

Well I'm gonna make one and I know he's sold a bunch before I got mine so people that have them feel free to chime in.

1. Looks good. Consistent powder coat through out.

2. Weight. A fuck of a lot less then my old LSR.

3. Fit. Like a glove. Carrier took some convincing, but I'd be more worried if it slid in with no effort. Fit right in the fame with a perfect snug push.

I got my first ride on it Sunday. I didn't really think about the arm really. The bracing all had me pretty confident I wouldn't have an issue.

I got out to the pit and did a few high speed runs through the whoops, a few hill climbs through water run offs, and some wheelies at all different speeds across various terrains. A few small jumps that I would slam the rear end down first. I really beat it up. I got back home washed off the sand and mud, gave it a once over and determined it all checked out.

I'm going to get another for my girlfriends bike. For the price and function you can't beat it.

If anyone needs one get one. I've ridden with a few on this site and they know how I ride. So I feel I gave it a fair test of trail/dune riding.

I got the stock length HD one if anyone was wondering.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the review! Yes, I believe this is the first one and it is great to hear your comments.  If you get time, toss one up on jdscustoms.com bud.

Thanks again, keep slamming the shit out of it.  Let me know if you have any issues. 

-JD