Will This Matter?

I don't know for sure, but I would guess it wouldn't matter as long as the center hole is the same diameter (when the carb is together the main jets are completely immersed in fuel)...at the same time I wouldn't chance it if you can get them both exactly the same, just in case that bevel effects fuel velocity.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess it wouldn't matter as long as the center hole is the same diameter (when the carb is together the main jets are completely immersed in fuel)...at the same time I wouldn't chance it if you can get them both exactly the same, just in case that bevel effects fuel velocity.

thanks Ben, I took it out for a drive with the porting, and Im scared to ride this thing on the street now, I never made it out of 3rd, but every time I hit the powerband HOLD ON TIGHT!

Porting was money Well spent, I think it made a bigger difference than the pipes and K&N filter :blink:

I have 350's in it now and there was no bog at WOT, I coulden't do the WOT test on the street, but when I pulled the plugs they were a little grey on the electrodes. So im guessing if anything 350's are lean? Might jsut take these back and get some 360's instead.

As of r the 32.5 Pilots, they eliminated alot of the bog taking off, but when I pull the choke out the bike dies, screws at 1.5 turns...This mean they are too big?

Cool, yes try going bigger on the mains until it bogs at WOT, then drop a size...so unless you're gonna ride when it's alot hotter than now, chances are you'll never need the 340's; get 360's and 370's just in case.

The pilots sound good, if it idles clean and there's no bog or hesitation right off idle, and pulling the choke out kills it, at least you know they aren't too lean (if they were lean it would likely still run with the choke out when warm). I'd leave them in and just play with the airscrews to see if it helps or not. Glad you got it all together and it's runnin' good, I really need to port mine...

Cool, yes try going bigger on the mains until it bogs at WOT, then drop a size...so unless you're gonna ride when it's alot hotter than now, chances are you'll never need the 340's; get 360's and 370's just in case.

The pilots sound good, if it idles clean and there's no bog or hesitation right off idle, and pulling the choke out kills it, at least you know they aren't too lean (if they were lean it would likely still run with the choke out when warm).  I'd leave them in and just play with the airscrews to see if it helps or not.  Glad you got it all together and it's runnin' good, I really need to port mine...

Ok ill buy some 360's and maybe 370's for tomarrow, I don't think it will hurt too much just for break in since the only WOT ill be doing will be to check the plugs. Ill take back the jets in the picture so I guess thats not an issue anymore. I can always buy them again later if needed.

The people at motoworld think im crazy for having 350's in there now, they are like drop down to 310's! lol

Just from the one ride im impressed with passionRE's work. The real test though will be thanksgiving, I think I'll be heading to gordons. just gotta come up with $90 for the season pass now...Damn, us students get taxed every chance the government gets, 30% tuition increase this year throughout Cali! Wheres the govornator? maybe he will open our deserts back up so he can drive his hummer through them :)