jetting for pc pipes and knn pods

Long story short, traded my raptor 660 for a banshee 4 years ago. Rode the banshee for a couple of months then put it away in storage for 3 years. Brought it back out a couple of weeks ago and started to get it ready to run again, and its been giving me issues only firing on 1 cylinder. Took the carbs apart to clean only to find out that the idiot that had the banshee never jetted the carbs. It has 190 mains and 25 pilots, not sure about the needle but im sure its stock too. Can anyone give me a baseline on where to start and how to go about it? Ive never done jetting before. The bike ran fine when I first got it so I dint suspect the jetting was off.

Mods: procircuit pipes, k&n dual filter pods (no airbox)

Elevation: 700' above sea

Temp: San Antonio has crazy weather so anywhere from 60-100 bust mostly 80-95

Pretty sure it's not 290. The numbers are worn but it looks like 190. Can I get away with keeping my stock pilot and just changing my main jet? I've heard of people running 25 pilot with pro circuits. I also forgot to mention that I still have my TORS, I might remove then soon or it might be a while. Will that have anything to do with my jetting?

Edited by banshee#14

I run 25 pilot toomeys needle 4 th clip dwn 340 main with toomey high flow foam with numerous holes I n box and lid that flows same as my k&n

V4 round the package comes on straight aftter idle and pulls the front wheels up in forth under power only

Stock stroke and ports

Sea level and 21 cc domes 4degrees ignition

Have pc on 421 serval as well that's another story

5th gear wheelies comes up with a snap 6 th gear comes up 6 inch

35 pkw 48/168 same air cleaner setup and timing 26 cc gives 132 psi

Ran 24 cc but revs suffered