Supermoto

streetshee

anyone here into quadsmoto? i want to start racin next year,need tips and tuning tricks for my stock shee,havent got much money so i want to make cheap but effective mods.on the street im kickin everyones ass and am confident i will do well.(got 80lb balls,no fear!) tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated,thanks. :)

What's your guys average speed. I have had to run from the cops riding in the sand pits here in south carolina. It's the baddest feeling slinding around a turn wide open in fifth. I was set up for mx when that happened about 2 months ago. Turf Tamers don't hold up for shit on freshly paved roads, but damn it was fun. Thank god for horsepower and slow ass cops. B)

im just runnin stock motor at the moment,but the fast guys are pushing speeds of about 140-150kmh think thats about 90-95? my shees runnin about 130kmh (18/41 gearing with goldspeed225s,i just need more horses,ill start amature next year see how it goes,would like a nice healthy 85 horses,anyone recomend a good motor set up? bearing in mind i havent got too much dough! porting,carbs,pipes???(at moment have problem with her,see my post "carb prob?" maybe u can elp?!