More Drag/Stock Parts

Ya, fuck unplugging all the plugged ports on the bowls. The brass tube that runs into the bowls was also plugged full of shit, everything had a layer of green and white slime. You even told me you are going to send the lectrons because thats what you have been running lately. There was no rush on the motor at all. I never asked you in the 5 days it took to ship "has is shipped?" I asked if it was a complete ready to go running motor and you said yes. Should we bring up the broken pipe tabs and re-welded silencer flange that looks like a 5 year old welded it? You are a shady ass seller and I would never recommend anyone to buy from you. I was not going to say anything, but I held it in a few months and it still pisses me off! The sad part is that it was not even my money, and I had to explain to the nicest guy in the world why someone would send stuff this way. He was real impressed with a complete motor in a cardboard box, with nothing but peanuts inside and half the case hanging out a hole in the box.

Hmmm that escalated quickly.

"wasn't gonna say anything" but you did... without saying anything to me. The only thing I heard out of you is that the carbs were dirty. Sorry, they WERE ran with that motor prior to you buying it. You bought the motor during winter here and it had been sitting for a couple months and grew some slime. Ok my bad. Did the motor come with everything I said it did? Yes it did. Did I rip your friend off? NO! So next time you are not going to say anything, be a man and talk to the person you bought it from on the phone instead of being a jackass and waiting 7-8 months and typing it on here cause you had to clean some carbs. 

• Like 1

I've bought a lot of parts from Bill too. If I had any concerns they were always addressed quickly and to my satisfaction.

Sorry you had issues Nieskes :)

Troy

Edited by troyzstang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...