CPI Pipes Price Increase

Just received this email today. Thought I would pass it on the the folks here on HQ just to let you know CPI pipes will see a pricing increase here very soon.  C/P straight from my inbox.

To all customers of Custom Pipes, Inc. (CPI Racing) We regret that the rapidly rising costs for raw materials necessitate for us producing our products is raising the price of some of our products and services, effective April 4th 2014. We have made every attempt to avoid the increase, but we refuse to compromise on quality. This is our only recourse. We think you will agree that the quality of CPI Racing products should not be sacrificed. I have included our new Price List which reflects all of our price increases. We look forward to another year of association with you.

Thanks to all who've stopped by to check this post out. We here at YGR will still look to serve HQ to our best pricing abilities for these pipes in the future!

• 3 weeks later...