Have some Cheetah questions

If it's running block off's, I am sure the motor was ported for the block off plates. What size cheetah is it?  Run V force 3 reeds in it. more commen to get a hold of the  reeds. The 2"s  will give you  alittle more power around "2 hp". keep the lock up. its not going to hurt anything. No such thing as a HD clutch. There are HD springs. If u run a lock up with little weight on the arm's "10 grams" just run stock springs. your clutch hand will love you for it. or you can run 3&3, 3 stock and 3 HD. Not going to get into spring rates with you.  What kind of ridding are you doing with this motor? Dune?,Hillshooting? 300'? 1/8mile?  If its 73mm I can sell you PV if u want to try them out.

Was told its dune ported. I'm trying to have a fun dune/drag bike on Race fuel. I have new CPI small bore should be delivered any day but ima sell them and order big bore. Also run 39pwk's. trans is an override but will be replace with a good modded stocker. It has stock reed cages with tdr reeds now but wanna put vforce. Thanks guys for any info.

Well like we said before if it is a dune bike you wanna run the pv. If its a pure drag bike IMO. They they away. You neednto degree the motor to find out port timings. Just buy a set vforce 3 and get a good setbof domes. Call titan and have Tim Cut you a set the 39's are fine. Just get oversized bowls for them. Call cam and have him cut you a new trannybif you want. On a cheeath your going to want to run Shearer BIG Bore small flange inframes for a dune bike.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

ok just my opinion..

for a rider on gas  ditch the lockup.  use a FAST clutch, or comparable OEm parts clutch setup. the trans will have to be cut.  a stock modded will work fine.  the reason i say ditch the l ockup is with a lot of weight on the arms your going to have a hell of a time pulling in the clutch at higher rpm's  you have to overcome the lockups pressure  and that can lead to broken clutch cables, bent actuator arms and other issues.  make sure you have a bearing pusher in there also.  as long as the exhaust isnt to wide the pv's will work just fine. even if it is to wide  drop them in  make sure they clear the piston  and try them out.  i bet you leave them in there. you should notice that you can just cruise in a higher gear and you wont have to really fan the clutch  or get the motor up in rpms to get it to move.  when right these make a ton of tq and great power spread.  you will probably not notice that much of a differnce in the reed change IF the oem cages are reworked.  depending on what year they are setup for they may have a decent set of stuffers in them  it really depends on who built the motor or if it was just order'd and slapped together. the dome profile like was said is the biggest thing that gets messed up on these.  a little work in the initial build will result in a much happier motor and a much happier rider... 

the shear big bore's will work great on this motor  BUT the cpi's might be ok too.  my only experience with the larger cheeta's and inframes was shear's  and i was very happy with them. 

this is just my opinion  but i have setup a few of these for general riding  not just balls out drag racing. 

also just a thought.  i dont see this much anymore from others but you need to look at your top case and most likely fill in the outer edges to provide the basegasket with plenty of sealing area. i do this on cubs also. i personally try to build these things with longevity in mind.  built right they can run 4+ years with nothing but minimal maintenance