Experimenting, Opinions?

TroyBrock

id go buy the biggest burrito you can find. throw some daves insanity sauce on that burrito, choke that bitch down with a pint of wild turkey 101, then wait about an hour to an hour and a half, shuck your pants off, hold your paint covered hands under your ass, fill both hands up with runny,nasty,make your eyes water shit, and just ever so lightly fling it all over the areas you insisted on painting!...................other then that i love it.

Now you're gettin somewhere.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm digging that color more than the red I have now, just don't know what do about my red plastics, the reds wouldn't match

id go buy the biggest burrito you can find. throw some daves insanity sauce on that burrito, choke that bitch down with a pint of wild turkey 101, then wait about an hour to an hour and a half, shuck your pants off, hold your paint covered hands under your ass, fill both hands up with runny,nasty,make your eyes water shit, and just ever so lightly fling it all over the areas you insisted on painting!...................other then that i love it.

Surprisingly I didn't get paint on my hands. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it's disgusting and sounds like a 5 year old came up with it.

Like I said before, twice now, I'm only painting these to get an idea before dumping money into powdercoat. If anyone would like to put the funds up for me to powdercoat it until I've made up my mind send me a pm, I'll gladly take your money, until then it's rattle can.

if your getting an idea for powder coating, then why use heat resistant paint as you stated? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. my point is it doesn't matter what other people think as long as you like it. nothing against you, but wtf cares what other guys think about the colors you choose to paint your banshee. the more you try the more likes and dis-likes your going to see. as for painting plastic, dig into this section a little more. theres a guy who vinyl wrapped some of his, and its fucking amazing. I believe its under a post of sticker bombed I cant remember. curious what you found out when you split your cases? any how me being 5yrs old its my nap time! peace.

I'm not dumb enough to try to paint plastics, I would definitely do some type of vinyl/ I recently came across a website that sells genuine OEM parts so I was considering buying new tank fenders if I can come up with the funds.

The noise was the clutch basket, it was slapping causing the knocking noise. I didn't get into the cases cause I figured it out before I got that far, and I've always lived by "if it ain't broke don't fix it" BUT I'm getting parts together to rebuild the motor into new cases asap. I have heeded that many warnings of everyone and I will not bitch if/ when it fucks up. I've put 5 hours on it so far with no out-of-the-ordinary noises.

I just like getting feedback, Sometimes people throw in valid points that make me change the way I see things. Isn't that what a forum is for?